▪ OU Kosher Hotline Frequently Asked Questions for Sukkot
▪ Orthodox Scholars Try To Reconcile Biblical Scholarship With Traditional Beliefs
▪ Do Jews demonstrate spiritual and moral leaderhsip?: Nataf: Do we want Mashiach now?
▪ Humorous video: The Times of YISRAEL #4: Sukkah sucker
▪ R. Eliezer Melamed’s positive attitude toward Christian Zionism: Christians Fulfilling the Prophecy of Isaiah
▪ My impression is that Christian missionaries make little headway among Orthodox Jews. Let’s keep it that way: New Brooklyn Messianic center set to missionize Orthodox neighbors
▪ Kosher Smart Phone Arrives as Ultra-Orthodox Tech Taboo Shifts
▪ Even if politically motivated (I have no idea), it’s a beautiful tradition: Netanyahu convenes Bible study session
▪ Animal Sacrifice Powered Ancient Jerusalem’s Economy
▪ Mishpacha and Reb Abish Recapture Music of Pre-War Yeshivos (h/t RYGB)
E-mail subscribers: Please note that posts today are automatically sent out tomorrow. This function cannot be easily turned off.
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.